Cosmetic dentistry is aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile. We take the time to talk with you about your teeth, your goals, and which options will work best for you.
Our completely personal approach considers your tooth quality, your coloring, your face shape, and so much more. Ultimately, we help you create your best smile—one that lasts a lifetime.
Yellow or Stained Teeth. This common condition is caused by a wide range of factors, from obvious things like coffee and tobacco to less obvious things like childhood diseases, genetics, antibiotic use in childhood, and others.
- Whitening. We offer a range of whitening systems that brighten even the most heavily stained teeth.
- KoR Deep Bleaching System. This therapy provides the most dramatic results. It’s often used to reverse tetracycline staining, geriatric discoloration, and severely stained teeth.
- Opalescence Boost. This professional whitening treatment offers noticeable results in less than an hour. It is often used by people who want to look good for a special event.
- Home Whitening Products. We can consult with you about which products are the most effective—and which ones to avoid.
Crooked Teeth/Uneven Smile. Often the result of genetics or injury, this condition can lead to more serious problems due to cleaning difficulties and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders.
- Clear, Removable Braces. These “invisible braces” can reposition your teeth to improve oral health and appearance. Being “invisible” makes them more desirable for social reasons, while being removable—for cleaning and eating—makes them easier to care for.
- Bonding. This treatment uses a resin to fill cracks or to restore chips in damaged teeth. Bonding can help reshape the smile and improve the appearance.
- Veneers. A wafer-thin, natural-looking layer of porcelain fills in gaps and brightens a smile. Dental veneers in NYC can be customized to re-create a new smile and to correct any cosmetic concerns.
Unsightly Fillings, Old Restorations are often created by old dental techniques and metal-alloy fillings, that mean a smile is showing “metal” instead of bright teeth. We offer options that suit your circumstances.
- Full Porcelain Crowns/Inlays/Onlays. These treatments use an attractive, natural-looking material to restore teeth to their full function and beauty.
- Metal-Free Dentures. This treatment offers an attractive, comfortable option to replace missing teeth.
We will give you all the options so that you can choose what works best for you. And, we’ll show you how to take care of your teeth for a smile that lasts a lifetime.